You must have heard about it, and nowadays, we are also using it in the form of software like google Maps and google assistant on all smartphones. Man is the only creature in all this confusion. God has given the mind and the ability to use it. Where has the man reached by the skill of his intellect?
On the strength of this intelligence, man has made many other inventions like computers, the internet, and smartphones. Due to this, our life of us humans has got a new direction. In technology, man has developed so much that now he is thinking about making a moving machine to think like him and use his brain.
Which can have the ability to work exactly like a human, the machine made from that advanced technology is called artificial intelligence. People do not know much about this. Therefore, you will be given complete information about it. What is AI, i.e. artificial intelligence? Where is it used? And what are its advantages and disadvantages?
What is artificial intelligence?
Artificial intelligence, which is called artificial intelligence in Hindi, here artificial means created by a person and intelligence means intelligence, i.e. the power to think. AI is a branch of computer science that develops a machine that can think and work like a human.
When we prepare a computer in such a way that it can work like human intelligence, then it is called artificial intelligence. When we set such programs in a machine, you can work like a human. It is called artificial intelligence. This is the power of intelligence. It automatically grows inside us human beings by seeing something, hearing something, touching something that we can think about how we should be treated with that thing, in the same way even inside a computer device.
A kind of intelligence is developed through which a computer system or robotic system is created, which runs according to the same logic based on which the brain works as if some scientists of computer science had put the concept of AI in front of the world.
He said that a plan is being made to make such a computer-controlled machine or software through AI, which can think as the human mind thinks. Humans also want to do the work of thinking, analysis and memorization through computer machines instead of their brains, so the emphasis is being placed on the progress of artificial intelligence. AI is also known as machine learning in computer science.
Machine learning is a part of AI. It allows the system to learn from its own experience and improve itself. And the primary importance of this is to allow computers to learn alone without humans. Machine learning can develop computer programs and learn them on its own. It focuses on those who can access the data and learn it automatically.
Just as humans improve their abilities from their experience, in the same way, there are programs of AI through which machine learning also works. In today’s time, most payothome programming language is used for AI and machine learning.
11 Content Writing Courses Improve Your Skill
Now we know who started AI.
When humans discovered the real power of the computer’s system, then the human mind forced them to think about whether a machine could also think like a human. This question started the development of artificial intelligence, behind which only one purpose was to create such an intelligent machine that is as intelligent as humans and can think like them. In 1995, John McCarthy was the first to use artificial intelligence. He was an American computer scientist.
He first talked about this technology at a conference in 1956. Hence he is also called the father of artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is not a new topic; it has been discussed for decades. The basis of films like Matrix, Robot, Terminator, and Blade Runner is artificial intelligence, where the nature of the robot is shown in how it thinks and acts like humans.
The use of artificial intelligence is called?
The popularity of artificial intelligence is increasing rapidly. Many subject experts and industry analysts believe that AI or machine learning is our future, but if we look around us, we will find that it is not our future but the present. technology
With the development of today, we are connected to AI in some way or the other and are also using it. Recently, many companies have invested a lot in machine learning, due to which many AI products and apps have become available to us.
Examples of AI available at present –
1. You must have seen Apple’s phone. You may have also heard about its most popular personal assistant Siri. Siri is the best example of AI. With this you can get all the things you used to do by typing on the internet like typing a message, searching for information from the internet, opening an application, setting the timer, setting the alarm etc.
You can get all the work done by saying Hey Siri to Siri without touching the mobile. Siri uses machine learning to understand your language and questions, although it is available only on iPhones and iPad. Similarly, Alexa device Windows, Cortana is the google assistant Android phone assistant that works like Siri. is used to.
2. Google uses AI in many of its areas. But AI technology has been used well in google Maps. Google Maps tracks our location and uses AI-enabled mapping to tell us the right path and helps us to point to the correct root.
3. The popular e-commerce Amazon website has also launched a revolutionary product. Whose name is Echo? It can answer your questions, provide you with an audiobook, tell you your traffic condition and weather report, and tell the school and schedule of any support.
4.AI is being used in smartphones and in the field of auto wheels. If you like cars, then you must know about the Tesla car. This car is one of the best auto wheels Tesla car is added to it. Features like the self-drive are available. I do not know how many more self-drive cars are being built, which will become more brilliant in the coming time.
5. The manufacturing industry is also vigorously involved in the work which used to take hundreds of people. Today the same work is being done faster and better with the help of machines.
6. We also get a glimpse of AI in video games, like in many games you have to play with a computer, like chess and ludo. Apart from all this, AI is used in speech racket mission computer, vision rocket robotics, finance, weather forecasting, health industry, and Admission also happens
Step-by-Step Guide To Become a Game Developer
What are the benefits of artificial intelligence?
1. AI helps us to reduce errors. And with more aquariums, the chances of achieving more accuracy increase.
2. Using it helps to make quick decisions and act quickly.
3. Unlike humans, machines do not require frequent rest and refreshments. They are capable of working for long hours and neither get tired nor distracted or tired.
4. With the help of AI, there can be a significant change in communication, defence, health, disaster management, agriculture etc.
Career in Google : Grow Your Career & Find Job Opportunities
What are the disadvantages of artificial intelligence?
1. Artificial intelligence’s benefits are unclear yet, but regarding its dangers, it can be said that due to the arrival of AI, the most significant loss will be humans.
2. Machines will work in place of humans, and machines will start making decisions independently. If they are not controlled, they can also pose a danger to humans.
3. Experts say that if thinking robots start considering humans as their enemy for some reason or circumstance, humanity can be in danger.
4. Artificial intelligence requires a considerable cost to manufacture as it is a very complex machine. Their repair and maintenance require a colossal cost.
5. There is no doubt that AI is taking away a lot of jobs from humans, due to which the unemployment problem will increase even more in the future. Google CEO Sundar Pichai says we must use fire and electricity to benefit humanity. We have learned, but it is necessary to emerge from its destructive aspects. Similarly, artificial intelligence is also such technology, and we use it to our advantage in many fields. Still, the truth is also if we do not find a way to avoid it, This can have dire consequences because, despite all the benefits, artificial intelligence has its dangers.
Explain what AI is.
Artificial intelligence, which is called artificial intelligence in Hindi. Here artificial means that created by a person, and intelligence means intelligence, i.e. the power to think.
What are the benefits of Artificial intelligence?
It helps in quick decision-making and quick work.
Who is the father of Artificial intelligence?
What are the disadvantages of Artificial intelligence?
There is no doubt that AI is taking away many jobs from humans, due to which the unemployment problem will increase even more in the future.
One thought on “Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Definition, Benefits and Use”
Excellent create-up. I unquestionably value this Web page. Many thanks!