Hernia is a common medical condition in which the tissue or cells of an organ bulge through the abdominal muscles. This condition mostly occurs in some area of the stomach, like around the navel. When a hernia occurs, a person may feel pain and discomfort, especially when eating or lifting weight.
The main cause of this problem is the weakness of the abdominal muscles, due to which the appearance of dark spots starts appearing on the face. Eating too fast, eating for a long time, or having excessive pressure in the stomach can also cause hernia.
Hernia treatment depends on the condition of the person. In some cases, paying attention to exercise and diet may solve this problem. But, when the condition becomes serious, the doctor may suggest surgery.
What causes hernia?
The main reason for hernia is weakness of abdominal muscles. When these muscles weaken, the stomach begins to bulge. There are some main causes of hernia:
1.Weakness of muscles: Weakness of abdominal muscles is the main reason for hernia. These muscles become useless and give rise to wrinkles on the face.
2.Weight gain: Excess weight can also cause hernia, especially if the abdominal muscles are already weak.
3.Eating for a long time: If a person continues to eat for a long time, his stomach muscles get put under more pressure, which can aggravate hernia.
4.Excessive Pressure in the Stomach: Excessive pressure in the stomach can also cause hernia. This includes conditions such as chronic constipation or frequent vomiting.
5.Genetic Factor: In some cases, it has been seen that hernia can also occur as a family tradition, that is, if hernia is present in someone’s family, the chances of having hernia in his children also are reduced.
It is important to understand the causes of hernia so that measures can be taken to prevent it. If you think you have a hernia, you should immediately consult a doctor.
It is important to recognize the symptoms of hernia so that the problem can be resolved in time. Here are some major symptoms of hernia:
- Pain and pulling in the stomach: One of the main symptoms of hernia is the experience of pain and pulling in the stomach. Especially when you eat or lift weights, you feel this pain.
- Swelling in the bulging part: Due to hernia, some part of the stomach starts swelling, which is visible. In this, swelling can also be felt.
- Pain while lifting the weight: A person suffering from hernia feels pain when lifting the weight or lifting it quickly. This pain usually occurs in the left side.
- There can be a feeling of pain and contraction in the stomach due to Hernia. This situation occurs whenever a person is in a hurry.
- Acidity and vomiting: Some people also face acidity and vomiting along with hernia. These can also be symptoms of hernia.
If you feel even a little of these, you should consult a doctor immediately. Hernia treatment is possible through professional treatment and proper consultation.
There are a few main methods involved in the treatment of hernia, in which it is very important for the person to follow the doctor’s advice and seek the right treatment. Here are some major hernia treatment methods:
- Exercise and exercise: Sometimes exercise and exercise can improve the symptoms of hernia. Regularly doing the exercises recommended by your doctor may be beneficial.
- Diet Focus: Consuming a healthy diet can be helpful in the treatment of hernia. One should consume more fibrous foods and avoid spicy foods.
- Use of medicines: In some cases, doctors also suggest the use of medicines to reduce the symptoms of hernia.
- Hernia Surgery: When hernia becomes severe or does not respond to other treatments, the doctor may suggest surgery. In hernia surgery, the protruding part is fixed and the abdominal muscles are strengthened.
Hernia treatment depends on the individual’s condition and symptoms. Every person is different, so it is important to consult a doctor for the right treatment. This problem can be solved in the right way and the person can achieve success in living a healthy life.
Hernia surgery is also called “Herniorrhaphy” or “Hernioplasty”. This is a procedure that is done to treat a hernia when other treatments do not solve the problem.
1.Anaesthesia: During hernia surgery, the person is given anaesthesia so that he does not feel during the operation.
2.Hernia Repositioning: The doctor resets the hernia to its right place.
3.Muscle Repair: If the stomach muscles are weak, they can be repaired. Ismen mesh is also used, which is used to keep hernia away.
4.Suture or Mesh Placement: In hernia surgery, sutures or mesh are often used which are attached to the abdominal muscles to keep the hernia in place.
1.Recovery Time: After surgery the person should rest for some time. Recovery time depends on the health condition of the person and the type of surgery.
2.Diet and Activity: A person is required to make some changes in diet and activity as per the instructions given by the doctor.
3.Follow-up Check-ups: The person should visit the doctor for regular follow-up check-ups to know his recovery time.
Hernia surgery can be a safe and effective treatment, but it is important that the person consults his or her doctor and follows his or her advice.
Read more:-Anjeer benefits for weight loss
Hernia is a common problem in which the abdominal muscles become weak and the hernia starts bulging. Its symptoms include pain, swelling, and weight loss. Right advice and timely treatment helps in controlling hernia.
Hernia treatment depends on the individual’s condition, but measures like exercise, diet, and in some cases surgery can help solve the problem. A person should take care of his health and if any hernia symptoms are seen, consult a doctor immediately.
It is important that hernia treatment is done at the right time so that the problem can be avoided and the person can achieve success in living a healthy life.